Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yeah, funny stuff that's not funny + Funny fact about Gotta Be You musicvideo

Yeah, this isn't even funny, I know, but me and my friend Debby laughed at it... Don't ask me why... Maybe something that only directioners can understand! Lol, idk

~Le and my family watching TV and an irish mas starts talking~
My father: See an irish man talking?
~Le me~: You know, I've heard Niall Horan talking many times... I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IRISH ACCENT IS LIKE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! xD


*************************************************************
Yeaaah... Here's something funny I just saw on Facebook about the music video Gotta Be You. I never realizd it, you know? And I'll bet you didn't too! ;)


FUNNY FACT ABOUT THE MUSIC VIDEO OF THE SONG GOTTA BE YOU BY ONE DIRECTION:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment