Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today and today! :P

Ok, so today was just amazing! I went on Primark (my favourite shop) and I found out it was from Irland! I just bought some tresses for my hair. I really look good! Ahahaha! xD
Anyways, what is really making me happy is that I send a Happy Birthday to Liam Payne through Twitter a few minutes ago. And some three minutes after that, he wrote there thanking us for the Happy Birthday wishes... And I have that feeling that he saw MY tweet! I know, I know, it might be just something on my mind, but c'mon! He wrote that after I wrote mine. There's actually a big change! Any opinion abou it? xD

***************************************************************

Damn! This is message number 100!!!! Already?! Oh, Lord! Thank you all for checking my blog! (Argh! I always wanted to do something cool on message 100! Oh, well. I guess I'll have to do it on message number 123 - 123 is an important number to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment