Friday, April 27, 2012

Strong against bullies!!

Guys! Finally I was strong enough to fight against those who have bullied me! After nine years, I talked to the school president and they were called to his office! Now I feel safe! Do you believe that they were joking because of mu surgery! And it's all because the nurse who took care of me said it all to her daughter who told everything at school! :( She doesn't know that she can't talk anywhere what she does at work, does she?
Besides that, tomorrow I'm going to my BFF's birthday party! It's gonna be awesome!
I will send now a story I wrote for a contest. The best story wins tickets to the show CSI: Live. I really want to go! ;)
Ps: I'm sorry for not posting for so long, but I had to save my internet!
God's bless! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment