Sunday, April 01, 2012

Happy birthday Asa Butterfield!


Today, 1st April, is one of my favourite actor's birthday! He is 15 years old now! Happy birthday!!
Asa Butterfield acts on my favourite movie, Hugo, as the main actor. I first saw him on the movie Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, acting Norman. His blue eyes caught my attention right in the moment I saw them. Since then he became one of my favourite actors and now I follow every movie he is in. You may know him from the very famous movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, about the World War II. He is the main character, Bruno. Now he is filming a movie called Ender's Game where he will be playing the main role: Ender. He lives in Islington, somewhere "near" my cousin, with his parents and siblings: Morgan and Loxie. He plays the piano (and I wouldn't mind if he tough me how to play!) and likes cats (nice because I had already 5 cats or that). He also loves reading and I hope he likes mystery so we can read together! xD And as obvious, he was born on April 1 1997.
God's bless for all of you and may HE bless Asa Butterfield too! ;) (cool! I made a rhyme and I didn't realize!)

2 comments: