Friday, February 17, 2012

~~Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield~~

All my life I wondered where I did know that song from? I thought and thought and I could never find out the answer. I felt that the time and place of my past present in that song was right there in my memory! But I couldn’t remember. Once, I closed my eyes, and cleaned my mind of everything. I putted that song playing and I did nothing more. Whatever I wanted was about to be reached. And that summer just came. Oh yeah, we were all together for the last time! All together! I was arriving and the fire where the fish was being cooked was there, near the entry’s balcony. My family was there. The radio was on the table and that song was on air. Now I know it! Now I do! Because I didn’t before!  And that warm of that summer night has just came to warm up the cold winter I’m living! (Miss those times… Family together, nothing to worry!) :'(

“Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find! Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it. Release your inhibitions! Feel the rain in your skin! No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in! No one else, no one else can speak the words on you lips! Judge yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open! Today is when your book begins: the rest is still unwritten!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment