Wednesday, November 07, 2012

News + my birthday! xD (Funny)

Ok, you know what? I'm not going to the concert! :'( Yes, I cry everyday because of it, but I have real friends now that will do the possible to make me feel that I'm there! :D Sophie, Matty and Caroline! I love them! Matty is not from my school, but she is from my page on Facebook about One Direction. And she's an amazing girl!

Well, I'm going to talk about my birthday in October... It was CRAZY!!! xD First of all: at school I hit my crush that (It looks like a lie, but believe, it's the truth!) is a "celebrity"! He is known sportsman world wide, maybe you don't know, as I didn't until I saw him in a newspaper and on the Internet! xD Second: I created a Twitter account - Fighter3Dreamer. Follow me please! Third: Danny Edge (from Exclamation Point, a band I LOVE) followed me on that same day! :O Fourth: My parents told me they would give me bracelets of One Direction and finally the last one of all: I got Taylor Swift's new CD "RED"! :D

It doesn't look like birthday presents but they were the best in the past few years! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment