Saturday, July 07, 2012

Breathe freedom... YEAH!

For a long time I've been waiting for this moment, when I'd see my life upside down, the day when the sun would shine through the dark clouds of winter. From now on, who will be able to stop me? This is my future being built right in front of me! Today I had a tremendous desire to scream FREEDOM, even though I don't have it yet, it is close and granted! This time, nothing will stop the power that moves me to stay here forever, or until I find a better place. Each step that I give, each sight I see, it becomes a passionate chance that gives me that desire to scream and act on a way I never imagined before. These are the moments that give me that desire to cry of joy once again and to feel the rain falling down on my face or the sun rays shining in my shoulders. Days like today give me wings to fly, so far away that all my past won't find me ever again! And this is the day I've been waiting for all my life!

FREE! I am FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment