Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Freedom Writters Diary

The Freedom Writers Diary, a book I'd like to read. Here where I live that book isn't in shops, it isn't in markets or even on the Internet. But it tells the story of a teacher, Erin Gruwell, and how she changed the mind of the whole class of room 203.
I watched the movie at school for the first time. Today I watched it again at home and you know what? Erin Gruwell is, day by day, a bigger inspiration in my life! She did what I wanna do in life: change lives, change the world!

If any of you can help, let this message hit Erin Gruwell or one of the Freedom Writers! I really want them to know how much they help me everyday to fight against what's wrong and to built a brand new world! :) Share this! Who knows if it doesn't reach them?


May God bless you and bless Erin and the Freedom Writers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment