Monday, November 28, 2011

Friendship is actually real!

Today I just realized that real friends really exist! I alredy had those two friends I talked about (who I call Aris and Mega), but I was talking today with a friend who is now into my BFF list! :) He is just amazing, he listens to me when I need and gess what? he says I'm not boring! :D He was the first person checking out this blog and the firs boy best-friend I ever had! So this is for him: Thank you for being by my side when I need! :)
God, thank you for giving me the friends I needed! :) "Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves'?" Lucas 11:5
I do! And I know I can count on them! :)
Ps: He asked me to listen to this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0QOGIRh6k&feature=related) and gess what? I fell in love with the song! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment