Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"And now these three remain: FAITH, HOPE and LOVE." 1 Corinthians 13:13

I'm letting you guys know that I love ice skating! It's just so amazing skating on ice! Last year, at the day before New Year's eve (2010-12-30), I skated on ice for the first time. It was like one of the best days of my life! It all happened on a shopping near my cousin's house.
Right now, I just knew that there is going to be ice skating again on that shopping... but there is a problem: I will NOT be there this year! And wherever I'll be there will NOT be any ice to skate on! :( So sad!
But somehow, God will change things! HE will make me live my dream again someday! I have FAITH in GOD, I have HOPE that it will happen and I have LOVE for ice skating and of couse, in God Jehovah (PSalm 83:18 --> That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah, art the Most High over all the earth.)! So I gotta believe in it!
"So will your delight be in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires." PSalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment