Friday, December 14, 2012

Justin Bieber's death threat (Sorry for the freaking out :$)

OK, so I just saw on TV that some jerk tried to kill Justin Bieber. And my reaction is...
WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING IN? YOU SAY YOU LOVE HIM, YEA? WELL, WE DON'T KILL WHO WE LOVE! WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR MIND? A BRAIN ISN'T FOR SURE! JUST DIE! DIE AS YOU WANTED HIM TO DIE! YOU STUPIND F****** CRAZY GAY! YOU HAVE NOW AN ARMY OF BELIEBERS HATING YOU! REALLY HOPE YOU END UP LIKE YOU WANTED JUSTIN TO END!!!

Sorry for those bad words but I'm SO pissed off!!
I really hope Justin's OK! I tweeted him a support message. It was this: " u ok, babe? i just saw on tv some1 tried to kill u!!!! still in chock here! stay safe, hun. always here with u, justin! :)" What do you think?

How do you feel about all these crazy stuff? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment